One Balmoral is a freehold condo development located along Balmoral Road. One Balmoral comprises of 2 blocks of 12-storey condominium consisting of 91 units.
||Hong Leong Holdings Limited
||1 & 1A Balmoral Road
|Number of units:
|Number of carpark lots:
||appx 66,276 sq ft
||1st half 2016
||Daewoo Engineering & Construction
||1 rm: 592 sq ft
|2 rm: 968 - 1184 sq ft
|3 rm: 1410 - 2314 sq ft
|4 rm: 1657 - 2691 sq ft
|Penthouse: 1410 - 2691 sq ft
||Lap pool, children's pool, jacuzzi, clubhouse, meditation garden, gym, BBQ pavilions, table games pavilion, children's playground, outdoor fitness area
The nearest MRT station is the Newton MRT station. Nearby amenities include Balmoral Plaza, The Pines Club, Newton Food Centre, the Centrepoint, Orchard Central, the Orchard Road shopping belt and more. Schools located nearby include Raffles Girls’ Secondary School, Anglo-Chinese Primary School, Anglo-Chinese Secondary School and Singapore Chinese Girls’ School.
Why Buy One Balmoral?
- Buying into a reputable developer or boutique builder?
- Lower leasing competition during TOP in the area.
- Low construction noise.
- ABSD is the ticket to owning a property in Singapore. It applies to any of your residential purchase. It is needed to keep our property market from running wild.
- Road Junction: The projects along the road tend to get a better response during resale and leasing periods due to the additional exposure. The developments that are not visible are usually harder to resell and to lease out and also tend to get a lower resale value.
- The refuse storage and collection system is fully automated and designed such that there will be minimum nuisance to occupants and neighbouring premises, and no pollution to the environment. Waste is transported by air pressure and transported by pipes.