Tai Seng Point is a mix-used development that is presented by Singhome Pte Ltd. It has freehold tenure and is situated at 11 Irving Place in District 13, Singapore. It is designed to have a modern look to catch every passers-by's attention. This development is comprises commercial units and B1 industrial unit. This property has an expected TOP in 2018.
Tai Seng Point Factsheet
||Singhome (Paya Lebar) Pte Ltd
|Tenure of Land
|Mukim / Lot No.
||Lot 06079M of MK24
||11 Irving Place Singapore 369551
||Proposed erection of an 11-storey multi-user light industrial building comprising of shop and restaurant units (1st to 3rd Storey), B1 industrial units (7th to 11th storey), temporary ancillary staff canteen (7th Storey) and carpark (4th to 6th storey).
|No. of Storeys
|No. of Storeys
||Shop units: 17 units
Restaurant units: 7 units
B1 industrial units: 22 units (Sold Out)
Temporary Ancillary staff canteen: 1 unit
|Car Parking Lots
||Carpark Lots: 44 (27 for shops and restaurants, 17 for B1 industrial)
Lorry Lots: 2 (Loading and unloading)
Handicapped Lots: 1
|Expected TOP Date
||4th Quarter 2018
|Expected Legal Completion Date
||31st December 2021
|Total Overall GFA of Project
||Approx. 6,434.75sqm (Approx. 69,264 sq ft)
|Estimated Maintenances Fees
||Approx. S$8.33/share value per month (based on current estimates)
The Tai Seng precinct is a rising star outside the city centre. Slated for transformation into Singapore’s next business and lifestyle destination. As part of URA’s larger decentralisation strategy in the concept plan, Tai Seng area is to provide alternatives for jobs and businesses closer to homes.
It will be transformed into one comprehensive and vibrant district encompassing commercial, residential, retail and light industrial uses. With all the amenities at your doorstep, enjoy the exclusive convenience of connectivity with major expressways, MRT rides and public transport all within reach.
Why is Tai Seng Point
- From the renowned developer Singhome Pte Ltd
- Short distance away from numerous commercial businesses
- Freehold mix-used development
- Modern architectural design that will catch the attention of every passers-by
- Elegant units that are perfect for your business
- In close proximity to a vast number of MRT stations that include Tai Seng MRT, Bartley MRT, Woodleigh MRT and Serangoon MRT stations
- Convenient access to numerous districts via major expressways that include Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and
- Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE)
- A Few minutes away from shopping malls and grocery stores such as NEX Shopping Mall, Hougang Mall, Heartland Mall and Isetan
- Situated in a busy District 13
- Equipped with modern facilities for your convenience