Oxley Towers Kuala Lumpur City Centre is a freehold mixed-use development located along Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, and is in close proximity to the the iconic Petronas Twin Tower and Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. The development comprises of a office tower, a Jumeirah Hotel with residences, a So Sofitel Hotel with residences, and a retail podium linking all the three towers ranging from 28 to 79 storeys.
The Jumeirah tower will offer 181 hotel rooms and 267 home units while the So Sofitel tower will offer 207 hotel rooms and 590 home units. Both the Jumeirah Hotel and So Sofitel Hotel are expected to be completed in 2021.
Oxley Towers KLCC Factsheets
|Project Name||Oxley Towers Kuala Lumpur City Centre|
|Developer||Oxley Holdings Singapore|
|Location||Lot 99, Section 0058 Mukim Bandar Kuala Lumpur, Daerah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Land Area (sqm)||12,575|
|Approx. Gross Floor Area (sqm)||175,979|
|Property Type||Mixed Development|
|Number of Floors||3 Tower of Signature Office, So Sofitel and Jumeirah Living|
|Number of units||Signature Offices So Sofitel 590 Apartments (207 Hotel Rooms) Jumeirah Living 267 Apartments (181 Hotel Rooms)|
Oxley Towers KLCC Units Mix
|Type||Size (sqft)||No of Units|
|Studio||Type A | 566/578 sqft||104|
|1 Bedroom||Type B | 603 - 800 sqft||11|
|1 Bedroom + Study||Type C | 577 - 815 sqft||127|
|2 Bedroom||Type D | 797 - 1035 sqft||334|
|2 Bedroom + Study||Type E | 1133 - 1277 sqft||6|
|3 Bedroom + Study||Type F | 1699 sqft||2|
|Duplex||Type G | 1197 - 5044 sqft||6|
- Close proximity to the the iconic Petronas Twin Tower and Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
- It features magnificent and modern towers that house some of the best names in the world for retail, services and hospitality.
- The development comprises of a office tower, a Jumeirah Hotel with residences, a So Sofitel Hotel with residences, and a retail podium linking all the three towers ranging from 28 to 79 storeys
- 5 restaurants nearby include Spice of India, House Of Sundanese Food, Chili's Grill & Bar, Ah Yat Abalone Forum Restaurant, Madam Kwan's Restaurant (KLCC), and Il Lido Italian Dining. For nightlife lover, Zouk Club is just a stone’s throw away from the property.
- Oxley KLCC Tower is close to numerous embassies, namely Royal Danish Embassy, Royal Swedish Embassy, Embassy of the Kingdom of Morocco, French Embassy, Embassy of the Republic of Korea, Embassy of the People's Republic of China, to name a few
- The development is also near to elite schools such as Sayfol International School, Institut Kojadi, PNB Investment Institute, Raffles Lasalle International Design School, SMK Seri Ampang.