Welcome The New Day in New Way
Park Place Residences at PLQ takes shape as an upcoming mixed development in the heart of Paya Lebar. It comprises of offices, retail space and 429 residential units by a consortium of Lendlease and Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (Adia).
Park Place Residences at PLQ Factsheet
||Park Place Residences at PLQ
||Developed by Lendlease
Developer: Milano Central Pte Ltd, Roma Central Pte Ltd, Verona Central Pte Ltd
||60 Anson Road #17-01, Mapletree Anson, Singapore 079914
||Proposed mixed-use commercial development comprising 1 block 7 storey cum 2 basements shopping mall with 3 basements carparks (total 3 strata units), 2 blocks 14 storey and 1 block 13 storey offices (total 5 strata units), 3 blocks 17 storey residential flats (total 429 units), 1st storey retail, 3 nos drainage reserves, multi storey carparks with airspace/subterranean connections across Sims Avenue on lot (s) 6991M, 70006P, 7373T & 80007T MK23 at Paya Lebar Road main plan
|Tenure of Land
||Leasehold tenure of 99 years commencing from 29 June 2015
||2, 6, 8 Paya Lebar Road, Singapore 409053 / 409055 / 409056
|No. of Units
||39,230.7sqm / 422,279.25sqft (PLQ precinct)
|No. of Carparks
||344 Lots + 4 HCP + 1 Washing Bay
|Estimated Maintenance Fee
||TBC -subject to final approval by BCA at TOP
||DP Architects Pte Ltd
|Development Interior Designer
||DP Design Pte Ltd
|Show Suite Interior Designer
||Index Design Pte Ltd
||Grant Associate Singapore Pte Ltd
||Kim Seng Heng Engineering Construction (Pte) Ltd
||Allen & Gledhill LLP
|Expected TOP Date
||31 December 2020
|Expected Legal Completion Date
||31 December 2023
The upcoming Major Commercial Hub in the city fringe
The 99-year mixed-use in Paya Lebar will include 4 plots of an underground place, two land parcels of a potential gross floor area of 1.78 million sq ft that are separated by Sims Avenue and an airspace.
Park Place Residences at PLQ will obtain The Temporary Occupation Permit in 2018, as part of plans by the authorities, it is expected to rejuvenate the precinct when it is completed.
55 per cent of Park Place Residences at PLQ' maximum gross floor area (GFA) (about 1.77 million square feet / 90,000 square metres) will be reserved for office use, 29,000 sqm will be for 429 private homes. The rest of 40,000 sqm can be for additional retail, entertainment, F&B uses. Hotel use is not allowed. For the activity-generating and retail uses, not more than three strata lots will be allowed.
In 3 Residential tower of 429 units, Tower 1 and 2 will comprise 14 floors each, Tower 3 will have 14 storeys. The shopping mall of 340.000 square feet of retail space will complement 159 retail stalls in Paya Lebar Square.
Why invest in Park Place Residences at PLQ
Park Place Attributes
- A landmark development in the heart of Paya Lebar integrating the best in working, shopping, dining and living experiences.
- Located in the heart of the URA’s urban regeneration masterplan for Paya Lebar.
- Developed by Lendlease, a leading international property and infrastructure group with operations in Australia, Asia, Europe and the Americas focusing on urban regeneration projects that transform spaces and cities.
- 3 residential towers comprising 429 units of premier residences.
- 3 Grade-A office towers offering with close to 1 million square feet of best-in-class office space.
- A retail mall with over 200 retailers, indoor and alfresco dining amidst lush green, connected spaces and cinema entertainment.
- Direct linkage to the dual-line Paya Lebar MRT Interchange connecting to the East-West and Circle lines.
- Only about 10-15 minutes’ drive to the Central Business District and Changi Airport.
- Immediate access to 6 bus stops around the project with over 20 bus routes
- Island-wide connectivity via the Pan Island Expressway, the East Coast Parkway and the Nicoll Highway