Ideally situated in the most exclusive part of KL, SO Sofitel Kuala Lumpur Residences offer immediate proximity to the city’s exceptional shopping scene, and a wide, eclectic, sleek and refined dining scene.
With a 50-acre KLCC Park, KL’s rooftop bars and multi-themed super clubs area nearby, the Residences match every aspiration.
With lifestyle venues, major businesses, key amenities, two LRT stations within walking distance and located face to face with one of the world’s most iconic buildings – the Petronas Twin Towers – a thrilling life waits at SO Sofitel Kuala Lumpur Residences.
SO Sofitel KL Residences Factsheets
|Project Name||SO Sofitel KL Residences|
|Developer||Oxley Holdings Singapore|
|Location||Lot 99, Section 0058 Mukim Bandar Kuala Lumpur, Daerah, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Land Area (sqm)||12,575|
|Approx. Gross Floor Area (sqm)||175,979|
|Property Type||Mixed Development|
|Number of Floors||3 Tower of Signature Office, So Sofitel and Jumeirah Living|
|Number of units||Signature Offices So Sofitel 590 Apartments (207 Hotel Rooms) Jumeirah Living 267 Apartments (181 Hotel Rooms)|
SO Sofitel KL Residences Units Mix
|Type||Size (sqft)||No of Units|
|Studio||Type A | 566/578 sqft||104|
|1 Bedroom||Type B | 603 - 800 sqft||11|
|1 Bedroom + Study||Type C | 577 - 815 sqft||127|
|2 Bedroom||Type D | 797 - 1035 sqft||334|
|2 Bedroom + Study||Type E | 1133 - 1277 sqft||6|
|3 Bedroom + Study||Type F | 1699 sqft||2|
|Duplex||Type G | 1197 - 5044 sqft||6|
- Close proximity to the the iconic Petronas Twin Tower and Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
- It features magnificent and modern towers that house some of the best names in the world for retail, services and hospitality.
- The development comprises of a office tower, a Jumeirah Hotel with residences, a So Sofitel Hotel with residences, and a retail podium linking all the three towers ranging from 28 to 79 storeys
- 5 restaurants nearby include Spice of India, House Of Sundanese Food, Chili's Grill & Bar, Ah Yat Abalone Forum Restaurant, Madam Kwan's Restaurant (KLCC), and Il Lido Italian Dining. For nightlife lover, Zouk Club is just a stone’s throw away from the property.
- Oxley KLCC Tower is close to numerous embassies, namely Royal Danish Embassy, Royal Swedish Embassy, Embassy of the Kingdom of Morocco, French Embassy, Embassy of the Republic of Korea, Embassy of the People's Republic of China, to name a few
- The development is also near to elite schools such as Sayfol International School, Institut Kojadi, PNB Investment Institute, Raffles Lasalle International Design School, SMK Seri Ampang.