Sophia Hills is a brand new luxurious condominium development situated at Mount Sophia, District 9 of Singapore. The 7 storey development maintain the neighbourhood exclusive and private. It is nestled within the quiet enclave of Mount Sophia and Mount Emily Park. With it's natural environment and inner facilities, Sophia Hills is definitely a perfect residential development to invest.
||Jointly developed by Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd, Sunway Developments Ptd Ltd and S C Wong Holdings Ptd Ltd
||Residential Blocks: 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27 Mount Sophia
Clubhouse: 29 Mount Sophia
Restaurant: 31 Mount Sophia
Childcare/Kindergarten: 33 Mount Sophia
||99 Years Leasehold w.e.f 10 Dec 2013
||Approximately 255,866 sqft
|Expected T.O.P Date
||31 August 2018
|Total No. of Units
|Total No. of Blocks / Towers
||12 Blocks & 3 Conserved Buildings (To Be Used As Residential Clubhouse, Kindergarten + Childcare Centre & Restaurant)
|No. of Storey
||1 Block of 7-Storey, 4 Blocks of 6-Storey, 1 Block of 5-Storey & 6 Blocks of 4-Storey
|No. of Car Park Lots
||Residential: 493 + 4 Handicap Lots
Kindergarten: 8 + 1 Handicap Lots
Restaurant: 7 + 1 Handicap Lots
||Consortium 168 Architects Pte Ltd
||Straits Construction Singapore Pte Ltd (Affiliated To Hoi Hup)
Restoration of Reserved Buildings
- A Grand Clubhouse from The former 3-Storey Methodist Girls School Building.
- A Kindergarten and Childcare converted from The former 4-Storey Nan Hua Girls School.
- A fine-dining establishment from The iconic Trinity Theological College Chapel.
The Reasons to Choose Sophia Hills
- 1st development in Singapore with 3 conservation buildings: Clubhouse, Childcare/Kindergarten and F&B restaurant.
- MCST will undertake the leasing of the Conserved Buildings to 3rd party operators.
- Rental income from Childcare/Kindergarten and F&B restaurant will go to the Maintenance Fund account.
- A flight of stairs near House on the Hill Preschool that has direct access to Handy Road & Dhoby Ghaut MRT Interchange.
- There is a separate entrance for the childcare/kindergarten users.
- Both Childcare/Kindergarten and F&B restaurant has guarded entrances that limit access to the residential development.
- Screening to the units may be changed (in terms of design and to the number of units) after inspection by URA as the construction progresses.
- Prefabricated bathroom units for selected units and any subsequent penetrations are not recommended as they will compromise the waterproofing warranty.