The Cristallo is a Freehold Condominium located at 70, Lorong K Telok Kurau, 425687 in District 15. It comprises of 74 Units of varying sizes that are perfect for both working professionals and families with children of any age.
This new development is filled with features and details that will allow residents to throw off the stress and worry of the outside world and recharge their energy in a calm and serene environment.
The Cristallo Factsheet
|Project name||The Cristallo|
|Location||70 Lorong K Telok Kurau|
|Developer||Tiong Aik Investments Pte Ltd|
|No. of Units||74 Residential Units|
|Carpark||67 basement car park lots, 7 surface car park lots and 2 handicap car park lots at 1st storey|
|Site Area||3,226.55 sqm|
|Architect||Park + Associates Pte Ltd|
|Expected TOP||January 2015|
The Cristallo-Unveiling A New Realm Of Possibilities, Discover Luxury Living At Its Finest, Witness Beauty And Charm At Every Turn
It’s remarkably refreshing to be enthralled by the splendors of The Cristallo, Indulging privacy away from hectic life. Lush greenery blissfully tucked away and enchanted hidden within the gardens.
Be enticed by the glistening swimming pool which rests the essence and enlivens the soul leaving you breathless with a zest for life! There is a fully equipped gym for the sporty and a pool deck to simply bask in the wonders of sheer relaxation. It is the charmed life of every person’s dream place to call home.
- Sitting on Exclusive Freehold land.
- Excellent connectivity via PIE (Pan Island Expressway) and ECP (East Coast Parkway) to the rest of the Island for motorists, minutes away to the city center and Changi Airport.
- Situated in a low-rise residential enclave that is minutes away to popular eateries.
- Easily accessible to East Coast Park via The Park Connector for Cyclists/Joggers.
- Minutes Drive away to Marine Parade Community Building, the most iconic community center in Singapore with a 263 seater theatrette, glass-walled Gym, Library, Rooftop Basketball Court and even a sports hall.
- Minutes Drive away to Marine Parade Shopping Centre and i12 Katong for all kinds of shopping, dining and entertainment options.
- Units have no Bay Windows or Household Shelters.
- Basement Carparks to get home in all kinds of weather conditions.
- Communal facilities on both the ground floor and the rooftop.