The Santorini Condo is an upcoming Mediterranean-inspired Tampines condominium by reputable MCC Land that is expected to mark a difference amongst the market tiring of too much supply of similar mass-market projects.
This 99 year lease-hold condo at Tampines will offer 597-units available for Sales within eight 15-storey towers that embrace stunning water views (towards bay (aka quarry)), or pool views, or both. Along with Tampines One, Tampines Mall and Century Square easy to get to, all future residents can believe in the promise for a life at its finest.
THE SANTORINI AT TAMPINES- EXCLUSIVE HUES FOR YOUR PORTRAIT OF LIFE
The Santorini Singapore Summary:
|Project Name: The Santorini |
|Address: Tampines Avenue 10 (Parcel B)(Next to QBay. Project entrance at future Tampines Street 86 (to be constructed) |
|Site Area :Approx. 17,102.90 sq m (184,095.62 sq ft) |
|Tenure: 99 years leasehold from 16 Oct 2013 |
|Developer: MCC Land Pte Ltd |
|Est. TOP: 18 july 2018 |
|Total No. of Units: 597 units |
|Development: 8 blocks, 15 storeys high (typical units Floor-to-Floor Height est 3m). Central refuse chute. 2 lifts serving 4 units per floor |
|Block Layout: Units will have water views (towards bay (aka quarry)), or pool views, or both. |
This Condo at 10 Avenue Tampines is part of the confirmed list of the Government Land Sales (GLS) programme for the first half of the year and get the appreciation from the analysists especially, with its prime location. It is in the close proximity of the United World College of South-east Asia in Tampines Street 73 that could be a draw for children going family, in addition, the larger number of new condominium units at Frasers Centrepoint's 630-unit Q Bay Residences, just a few blocks away from The Santorini also adds attractions for it towards investors.
Why The Santorini at Tampines worth-value
- In the easy connectivity of the future Downtown Line station, Tampines MRT Station and Shuttle Bus Interchange
- DTL 3 – Tampines West station, Changi International Airport is 10 mins driving to get to
- Changi Business Park, Tampines Water Fab Park, Pasir Ris Water Fab Park, Singapore Expo Halls in the vicinity will feature high-value investment opportunities
- Facilitate and nurture your little jewels with the tight circle of prestigious international education centres The Japanese school, United World College of S.E.A, Singapore University of Technology and Design, etc
- All units will come with spacious and efficient layouts and be served well with a comprehensive stack of hotel-like facilities
- Each facade captures panoramic views of Tampines Quarry Parkinspired by the Greek island
- Waterfront living inspired by the Greek island